3.13.2007

Lunch Club Hits Blue Bar on Harbour Island

A rare view of the e-lite Lunch Club hard at work. Now we know their secret -- liquid diets. Amazing I was invited. Even more amazing is they let me bring my camera. Bad idea. Now, it's all over the net. Oops, I did it again.

And the only reason they invited me was because I'm always the designated driver. What a buzz kill! Now I know how Dangerfield felt. At least they didn't stick me with the tab... not yet.

The hardest part about writing this entry is avoiding all the wisecracks that come to mind when I look at this shot. I'm saving them for next trip -- I'm going to need plenty of verbal ammo. Besides, I'd get a week's worth of kp duty if I put them in print.

If you're on Harbour Island, take the advice of the Lunch Club and check out the Blue Bar at Pink Sands hotel. The foofie drinks are yummo! (Thanks to Rachael Ray for that literary bit.)

pj

Visit Harbour Island Bahamas
Copyright © 2007 Perry Joseph

1 comment:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

The foofie drinks really do look refreshingly yummo! :)